Dear Kingdom Builder,
Every year, as we head toward the end of the financial year we give our church and our business owners an opportunity to contribute to our Heart for the House offering. Firstly we thank every one of you who have generously given to help move our church forward over the years and have financially partnered with the vision to build the Kingdom of God.
This is obviously a very different year. We do understand that as a Business and Kingdom Giver you may have / or need to access tax deductibility to facilitate your EOFY giving. If this is you, we would like to provide you the option to give into our three fully deductible Trust Projects for this year;
1. A new building facility for our Influencers Marion campus
2. Influencers Care
3. Influencers Online Church.
What an incredible difference your generosity makes. You are a pillar in the house that holds up our structures and you are the momentum that moves forward our God given vision. We are thankful for your partnership and believe the best days are ahead for both the church and your personal endeavours.
Projects this year
We have identified a 2700sqm building in one of the premier commercial estates in the Marion council. It has plenty of room to not only house the foreseeable growth of our church now, but has room to allow for further expansion. To create a permanent space to facilitate the vision of our next “Hub Campus” in the south of Adelaide, allowing for worship, discipleship, community care, generational programs and the possibility of a future College for the southern suburbs.
Stage 1 to include
• 350 seater auditorium
• Children's facilities
• Foyer and Cafe
• Modern frontage
• Office space
We have a mandate to show the love of Jesus to our Church and local campus communities through practical actions. We will meet the needs of our communities by;
• Providing ongoing food supplies to people, building relationships with them through local campuses so that we can aim to feed them spiritually as well as physically.
• Continuing to partner and support Domestic Violence services and show love and value to families in desperate need.
• Serving those with English as a Second Language and Refugees with community integration so that they find a place to belong.
• Ongoing seasonal opportunities to engage with our community and show generosity such as our Winter Blanket drive and Gift GivingOur heart in every act of service and generosity is to go beyond meeting people’s physical needs and point people towards a loving Saviour.
Church was never meant to be contained in four walls. Church was never meant to be restricted to a location. Church was never meant to be limited to attendance.
Influencers Online Church transcends suburbs, cities and countries. It allows for new Evangelism in 2020 and beyond, creating a safe “first step” into the church. It facilitates the great commission, telling our world, “the church is coming to you”.
Our heart is to create ongoing, online communities through Zoom.Church. To allow our services to reach people throughout the four corners of the world through YouTube and Facebook live as well as the creation and facilitation of online content for our local campuses.
To disciple, equip, train and send… all into the living room of the church, both near and far.
Ways to Give
Thank you so much for choosing to partner with us. Our prayers are constantly with you and our hearts are eternally grateful for you. Below are some ways you can give, simply click an option to learn more about it