Register your Interest
The Internship Program includes a combination of hands-on ministry experience within different departments or at your local campus, involvement in key aspects of church life, leadership development, practical ministry training and the choice of study through a variety of streams.
Influencers Interns will also have access to world class leaders and opportunities to:
- attend weekly influencers Staff Meetings where they will be able to sit under the leadership of Ps Ashley & Jane Evans, Ps Josh & Sjhana Greenwood and other amazing leaders.
- Learn from different experts during intensives (e.g. theology with Ps Greg)
- Volunteer within Influencers Church, working closely with department leaders
- Attend an intern retreat during the year
- Attend Leadership School as part of your internship
- Access to Next Step courses at Influencers
3 Types of Internship Streams:
- Influencers Internship (without Study)
- Influencers Internship (with Diploma of Leadership Study)
- Youth Alive Academy Internship (Includes Diploma of Leadership Study)
Over the year you will be able to study with other students from across the state and nation, to gain a Diploma of Leadership. Along with personal study, the diploma requires 1 day of classroom study and the completion of 10 hours of practical ministry (1 Day equivalent) of volunteering in your relevant department/campus every week.
To apply for Influencers Internship Mid-Semester 2019 or Internship 2020 please click below:
When will the Influencers Internship occur during the week?
The diploma in class study will occur on Thursdays (9am - 4pm), at Paradise Campus and the Internship will occur on Tuesdays (1pm - 5pm), as well as 5 hours at another time that is negotiated with your pastor. Attendance at weekend services and department events is also expected.
What is the cost of the Influencers Internship?
There is an upfront fee of $1,000 - Alpha Crucis offers HELP for the rest of the course. More information can be found at the link below.
What will be covered in the diploma of leadership curriculum?
The core subjects covered are: Introduction to the Bible, Professional Practice, Introduction to Leadership, Christian Worldview, Public Speaking and Advance Leadership. The electives include Introduction to Pastoral Ministry, Christian Spirituality, Pentecostal Worldview and Christian Ethics.
Register your Interest