Prayer & Fasting
February 4 - 17 | Influencers Church
As a church we are going into a week of Prayer and Fasting, seeking to experience God on a deeper level.
There are two main principles related to biblical prayer and fasting:
- Going without Food
- A Focused season of prayer
Fasting is the laying aside of food for a period of time when the believer is seeking to experience God on a deeper level. Prayer connects us to God and fasting disconnects us from the world.
Prayer Points for the 14 days:
- Start with giving thanks to God for all things
- Thank Jesus for who He is and all He has done.
- Ask God for His will in our life as priority
- Ask for freedom from anything that is not of God
- Go to Him boldly for your personal needs
- Pray for God’s hand to be on your marriage and family
- Ask for direction and vision for your family
- Pray for forgiveness and love towards those who have hurt you
- Pray for those in your world that don’t know Jesus
- Intercede for health and growth in our church
- Lift up our church pastors and leaders in prayer
- Ask the Holy Spirit to move in our church in power and miracles
- Prayer for our nation and its leaders
- Praise, thanksgiving and rest
Our Devotions page has a Daily Reading Plan to help you connect with God during this week. As well as a link to the Devotions App which has daily devotions with Ps Ashley & Jane Evans.